Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wellll......

Now my plague has taken on the shape of sinus and cold ick.
Yesterday, after every trip down to the basement for laundry, I had a coughing fit that I am not joking, lasted between 5 and 10 minutes.  The awful, can't get your breath kind of coughing fits.

Today I have done nothing, and felt mostly better, except for the headache I had in the middle of the day.

*ugh*.

So definitely no exercising here.
And since my husband is on vacation hours --- yay for time together!! -- we have been having takeout, and other not SO great choices.  And I have NOT been tracking everything.  But I am okay with it.
I am not staying under my CURRENT calories, but I am staying under my BMR calories, so I am feeling okay.

2 comments:

  1. enjoy the time you have together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith you should NEVER be under your BMR! I love you .. and I want to see you succeed! Please get better soon!

    ReplyDelete