Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 2 recap

I consider yesterday a success, but it definitely could have been better. I drank all of my green smoothies and did good on water. I pigged out for lunch on Little Caesar's and we went out for Chinese for dinner. But I didn't really eat THAT much at dinner, and I didn't snack last night. Ok, so writing it down it doesn't really seem that successful. BUT it was a major improvement from the past couple of weeks, and I don't feel like a total failure so I'll take it.

I did the 30 Day Shred yesterday for the second day in a row. I really love that DVD but WOW I CAN"T MOVE RIGHT NOW. I am determined to do it again today as well, but it will have to wait until later as my leg muscles aren't working this morning. I'm really excited about the change that I KNOW is going to take place in 30 days.

Also yesterday I bought a scale to replace the one that got fried when my downstairs flooded. I was nervous about weighing in this morning because I haven't done that for 2 weeks and I didn't want to see the damage. But it wasn't awful...206.6. Still, that's a 5 pound gain from my lowest weight in December. I'm a little discouraged.

Gotta get ready for my day!

1 comment:

  1. chinese buffet is one of my weaknesses! we go at least once a week. they have a coconut chicken that just melts in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete