Hi Ladies! I am so honored to be part of this group... I hope we can all kick eachothers butts, and all reach our goals. I for one definately need to be kicked in the butt when it comes to food and choices, as well as tracking. I need this weekend to catch up on schoolwork from being gone for 9 days, but I am promising you that I will be in starting February 14th ... no excuses.
As an appetizer, here are my goals ...
1. Track all calories on MFP, even on the days when I might not make the best choices. Just be honest and move on and stop stressing about everything.
2. Continue with running and training for the next half marathon
3. Start a modified version of P90X starting on Monday evening
4. When doing homework ...close ALL websites. Allow self a break every 45 minutes to check websites, facebook, MFP, etc.
5. Spend 10 minutes after arriving home from work cleaning soemthing every day
Okay it might not sound like much, but it is big for me. When school and work are in line, then I have the time to focus on myself (and yes I know myself should come first).
I will be weighing in on Monday morning!