Thursday, February 24, 2011

My New Toy ...

Well, my Body Media Fit has arrived... and lemme tell you it is the greatest invention ever!
Today was a good day, I logged my food, I made good choices, and I got a 5 mile run in.

My run was not the greatest. I forgot my Chomps and I dropped my blood sugar at about mile 4 and started to get really dizzy, but I would not quit! So I did finish my run ... woo hoo. I was unfortunately FOUR minutes slower than my Turkey Trot time, but what can you do?

Here are the stats from the Body Media ... I burned 3429 calories today, took 14500 steps, had 75 minutes of vigorous activity (which means it counts my running as vigrous which is good) and 44 minutes of moderate activity. I had an overall 1267 calorie deficity after logging my food.

Now ladies... PLEASE look at what I burned.  Now if I ate 1200 calories what do you think my body would do. As it was I added some chocolate at the end of the night because I was low. I am still too low according to the recommendation of the software who says to eat 750 under your burn for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment