Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 4 recap

Major triumph last night! I picked up a bucket of fried chicken for dinner (that isn't the triumph). I ate a normal portion, and it tasted really really good. And all of a sudden I was SOOO tired, and I just wanted to curl up on the couch and have more chicken, and then maybe 2 or 3 desserts. Because I'm cool like that. But somehow, I don't even know how this happened, I ended up not eating anything else for the rest of the night. And this was at like 6 o clock, so that's amazing for me! To top it off, I ended up doing my Shred, too, even though I had already let myself off the hook and wasn't going to.
I still probably went over my calories, and I still didn't track them all. That is my goal for today: TRACK ALL CALORIES. But it was a major breakthrough. Nice to feel proud for a change.
Today, I'm going to TRACK ALL CALORIES and do my Shred again. Tomorrow, I am taking the day off to let my muscles recover. No Shred on Sundays!! So maybe I'll head out for a run instead...its been a while! I hope all of you guys are doing good. (You better be)(I'm watching you)

No comments:

Post a Comment