Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 3 - Sickness preventing success....

Good morning. I am alive, or at least partially so. I have been sick for 3 days now, and I still have not turned the corner to feeling even slightly better. I swear Robitussin is an appetite supressant....

I have been trying to log everything as much as possible, although my husband brought me home frosted sugar cookies and chocolate chip muffins ... not sure what the calories on either were!

I cannot wait until I feel better - its very disappointing to me that I was soo motivated and now have been soo sick and havent been able to exercise at all.

Jennifer: Your breakfast sounds very yummy... and actually I dont think that you are that far over, but you should have logged it so that you knew. Part of this journey and us being successful is to be honest, bluntly honest with ourselves!

Crystal: Im jealous that you have such a great workout partner! Glad that you are still running as well!

Meredith: Are you alive? Are you feeling ok? Are you getting any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment