Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sickness Round 2

I have been doing good.
Making good food choices.

I was so excited to be back into exercising...  and then I got slammed with the cold again.  I wonder if I pushed it too hard coming out of it, or if I am just colossally unlucky, and the mom of 2 young boys, and am destined for this kind of cycling through the sicknesses?

(How's THAT for a run-on sentence??)

So:
Update on the sickness.
Last night was horrendous. I was coughing SO HARD that I was physically ill.  Today I feel  like somebody used my midsection as a punching bag.

I was able to do a phone consultation with  the Nurse Practitioner, and she called in a prescription for an inhaler, which I already think is helping, and some cough medicine with codeine, which I don't know if I need... but the sleep can't hurt.

I came home early from school, and had a nice relaxing nap before I picked my cutie pies up at daycare.
That is probably why I have not keeled over from tiredness yet!  Although, my eyes are definitely starting to get heavy!!

--

So on the food front- my latest fave is romaine lettuce.  Seriously! I can't get enough!  My lunch was a big old salad from the salad bar at the grocery store/pharmacy.  Dinner?  Romaine, scallion, and cheese salad.  Yum.

Okay... that's it for now.  Can't wait to finally be healthy, healthy, healthy.
*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment