Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Okay Jen... Where are you!!

Just kidding--- because I have been the most absent!

I am finally back in the land of the living.  I am not able to do exercise yet, because just going up and down stairs, or walking inside carrying the heavy, heavy, almost one year old produces coughing fits still, but I am wearing a pedometer and trying to get steps in whenever I can.

Monday and Tuesday I fell back into old patterns.  I went to the little teachers room cafe, and saw that the food was good, and I ATE IT.  Even though I wasn't hungry, because I had just eaten the sandwich I had brought from home.  And then I went back for more.

It took realizing that I had gone over my calories for the day before NOON to realize that I was in a BAD HABIT zone.  That realization, and then reading Prior Fat Girl Elle's latest post helped me to be armed and ready to make better choices today.

So- I went to the cafe today.  And I had veggie chili.  Yay me.

Oh....
I am going to change my weigh in days to Sunday mornings.  Sundays are very hectic days, and I am not always able to be making healthy choices.  So, I want to be able to enjoy my family, friends and commitments, and not be dreading a weigh in the next morning.  We'll see, though.  If I find that less structure on Sundays leads to horrible Mondays and Tuesdays, like this week, I may change it back.

Just so's you know.  :)

Hope you all are doing great!  Crystal-- are you hanging in there post season?  Hope you aren't feeling too sad!!!
AnnMarie -- you are amazing.  You got yourself better a lot quicker than I did, lady!  Look at you go, with you mileage and your P90X!  So Proud of you!

Jen..............  I miss you!  What's going on with you??!?

No comments:

Post a Comment